Thanks!

If you are a member of EVRFC Supporters Club then check here for announcements

Moderators: The ref, Henry Crun, Milo

Milo

Thanks!

Post by Milo »

Just a note really to convey my thanks to all the supporters for the fantastic support you've given the supporters club and the team over the last season. Without you guys there would be no club, no atmosphere and no team!

The season aint quite over yet though! We still have the trip to Swansea friday night so if you want to travel with us give me a ring asap on 07733 232417 or email iainswanson@aol.com The plan is to leave the club by about 5.30 or as close to it as we can then after the game at st Helens we'll pop down to Mumbles RFC for a few beers until 11.30 before travelling back to Ebbw. Should be a good night and the more the merrier so get your names down pronto if you want to come.

Well done to Macca, Shelly and Vinny on the awards. Very well deserved IMO so good voting all! I was also flattered to have come joint second with Bowdy in the clubman of the year award. Thank you to everyone who voted for me! None of us at the club expect anything in return for the work done and we all do it just for the love of it, however I did feel very honoured that a lot of you believed I deserved it. Thank you, it was much apreciated! 8)

End of season do tickets are on sale, so if you want to come then please see me friday night to buy some or i'll try and get something arranged for a date/place you can buy them between now and the 7th June, although you will be able to buy them on the night (if any are left) please get your tickets before hand so I know how many to cater for. It should be a great night with some former favourite players invited and of course the current team and coaches are invited too.

See you all friday
Milo
A bad days fishing is better than a great day in work!

http://iainswansonangling.weebly.com/