Friday Joke

As suggested in our Forums, here is the place to post all those non-rugby related issues

Moderators: The ref, Henry Crun

Malpas69

Friday Joke

Post by Malpas69 »

Naff I know ... but I couldn't help but laugh ...

Count Dracula is on the pull in Glasgow. He spends the night drinking Bloody Marys in various pubs and clubs and biting on unsuspecting women's necks.

He then starts heading for home, along Argyle Street sometime before dawn.

Suddenly he's hit on the back of the head. He looks round and sees nothing.

He looks down and sees a small sausage roll. Mmmm, he thinks ... what's going on here?

A few yards further on and ... BANG. Smacked on the back of the head again!! He turns round as quick as he can, again he sees nothing.

Again he looks down and there's a small triangular sandwich lying on the ground in front of him. How odd he thought.

A few more yards further along the street and CRASH. Smacked on the back of the head yet again!! He spins round as quick as he can, again absolutely nothing.

He's getting really angry now. Again he looks down on the pavement and there's a small piece of pizza lying on the ground in front of him.

He stands and peers into the darkness of the night. He sees nothing.

He walks a few yards further along and then gets a tap on the shoulder.

With a swirl of his cape and a cloud of smoke, he turns round as fast as he can.

He feels a sharp pain in his heart. He falls to the ground clutching his chest, which is punctured by a small cocktail stick laden with a chunk of cheese and a pickled onion.

On the ground dying, he looks up and sees a young female. With his dying breath he gasps, "Who the hell are you??"

Wait for it ...

Are you ready??

Brace yourself ...

This'll make your day ...

"BUFFET, the vampire slayer." !!!
Crime in multi-storey car parks - that is just wrong on so many different levels!!
Jonny Bonkers

Post by Jonny Bonkers »

That's terrible!!
Your mother's so fat she's on both sides of the family!!
What's that coming over the hill, is it my daddy?
Malpas69

Post by Malpas69 »

Jonny Bonkers wrote:Your mother's so fat she's on both sides of the family!!
That's not a very nice thing to say about my mother :?
Crime in multi-storey car parks - that is just wrong on so many different levels!!
Jonny Bonkers

Post by Jonny Bonkers »

Sorry M, it was not supposed to be directed towards your mother but just to add a little more humour to our dead Friday nights. BTW I got a book full of fat family jokes which was removed from a pupil at work!
What's that coming over the hill, is it my daddy?