People leaving?

If you have any comments or views on the Gwent Dragons this is the place to post.

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

Graham

People leaving?

Post by Graham »

According to the Newport Daily Andrex (Dobbin Ravey), Percy is leaving and Marinos may be on his way as well.

Question................... So What??? :roll:

Percy has played like a disinterested overpaid player all season. Morgan is a better player all round this season.

Marinos is a luxury they can't afford.

They must now cut out the "let's buy success" routine that they've lived off (through Brown's wallet) and stop buying overpriced journeymen. About bloody time too, perhaps some "Welsh" (not "Converted Welsh") players may get a look in.

Anyway, still wouldn't give them a penny of my money, just thought some of you might like to know what old Dobbin has been saying.
Dai Rob

Post by Dai Rob »

Get to bed Graham - the only likely person around EV that may be interested in anything the donkey has to say is your sparing partner 'Rhys'...
:roll:
Steve Young

People leaving

Post by Steve Young »

Do the words sinking ship and rats spring to mind ?
String

Post by String »

Lets hope so.
RhysJervis

Post by RhysJervis »

I agree. Cant wait to see the back of Percy! Ever since he came back from playing for SA he hasnt looked bothered. His attitude has changed, he doesnt want it. Half the time he gets the ball and just punts it anywhere up field, half the time in to touch on the full. He's a <see below>.

By the way isnt it interesting to see that the Dragons have the least foreigners playing for them??? When that <whatever you think of him leave your thoughts in your head.....admin> leaves we will be left with only 1. That being Sione. Surprised? I bet.
...GARN RFC...