Supporters Club End of Season Do

If you are a member of EVRFC Supporters Club then check here for announcements

Moderators: The ref, Henry Crun, Milo

Milo

Supporters Club End of Season Do

Post by Milo »

For those of you who dont know, the supporters club end of season do will take place in the clubhouse (The Riverside Suite) on Saturday May 28th. Entry will be by ticket only and these are free to all supporters club members. There will be a meal of Chicken&Chips, Curry& rice/and or chips, or Scampi and chips served at approx 8pm. After which the evening will generally be informal with a disco and maybe one or 2 "light" refreshments :P
Tickets will be available saturday before and after the game, please let me know your meal preference when you collect your tickets.
Non members of the supporters club may also come but there will be a £5 fee payable.

The Byron, Chay, Carl and Kristian have all been invited so hopefully it will be a good night out, before we all drift off into the summer and no rugby!

Incidentally if there are any other players who read this message and want to come then they will be most welcome and come and see me saturday!

Hope to see you all there
Milo
Chairman
Ebbw Vale Rugby Supporters Club
A bad days fishing is better than a great day in work!

http://iainswansonangling.weebly.com/
Milo

Post by Milo »

As well as the disco, I have also booked a band for the end of season do evening called "Dead Casual" They have great reviews and play all sorts of music like U2, Phonics etc. They have come well recomended from a few people at the club so they should be entertaing!

It promises to be a great night, so for those who havent got thier tickets already, come and see me at the remaining games or give me a ring on 07733 232417.

Cheers
Milo
A bad days fishing is better than a great day in work!

http://iainswansonangling.weebly.com/