Coaches are departing is this true?

You'll never guess what I heard in the pub/club/Tesco's last night.......

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

Coaches are departing is this true?

Post by Guest »

Hey all,

New member here,just heared on the grapvine that there are going to be major coaching departures or changes at the club( maybe as many three).Sad day for Ebbw :( that will be, Byron and Chay are Ebbw Vale Legends that have been loyal servants to the club.They are both on their first steps of the coaching ladder and are doing a grand job,I hope its not true.Keep up the good work fellas. :lol:

From a galaxy far far away
Henry Crun

Post by Henry Crun »

I also heard tonight about Lomu, O'Driscol and O'Gara joining us next season? It must be getting close to close season as the rumours are doing the rounds already.
"Chickens can't see where they're going in the fog. Unless it's a fog chicken, and there's no such thing as a fog chicken".
ebbwboy

Re: Coaches are departing is this true?

Post by ebbwboy »

Stormtrooper wrote:Hey all,

New member here,just heared on the grapvine that there are going to be major coaching departures or changes at the club( maybe as many three).Sad day for Ebbw :( that will be, Byron and Chay are Ebbw Vale Legends that have been loyal servants to the club.They are both on their first steps of the coaching ladder and are doing a grand job,I hope its not true.Keep up the good work fellas. :lol:

From a galaxy far far away
Confucius, he say, "Beware new member whose first post highly controversial." :wink:
"We may be in the tropics but today Queensland has been as cold as Ebbw Vale" - Stuart Barnes, Lions' Tour 2001.
Henry Crun

Re: Coaches are departing is this true?

Post by Henry Crun »

ebbwboy wrote:Confucius, he say, "Beware new member whose first post highly controversial.":wink:
Wisdom from that old moderator Confucius. I was there when he said it you know. :lol:
"Chickens can't see where they're going in the fog. Unless it's a fog chicken, and there's no such thing as a fog chicken".

Post by Guest »

'Consensus' say that all three are leaving, one has definately spoken to me regarding the matter.Moves are afoot that have undermind the coaches. :cry:
Malpas69

Coaches Leaving ... ??

Post by Malpas69 »

Why can't we have a simple off season. Either we have a mass exodus of players or the coaches leave or something always seems to go wrong from the end of one season and the beginning of the next.

All we need is the coaches to stay, as they have done an excellent job, recruit some big front five forwards and we will be up there competing with the best.

C'mon Ebbw get a grip ...
Crime in multi-storey car parks - that is just wrong on so many different levels!!