Stormtrooper: why stir up troubles with your rumours?

You'll never guess what I heard in the pub/club/Tesco's last night.......

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

ebbwboy

Stormtrooper: why stir up troubles with your rumours?

Post by ebbwboy »

Subject heading speaks for itself. I can't understand the mentality of people who post such destabilising, unsubstantiated speculation on the message board of a club they purport to support.
"We may be in the tropics but today Queensland has been as cold as Ebbw Vale" - Stuart Barnes, Lions' Tour 2001.
Nick

Re: Stormtrooper: why stir up troubles with your rumours?

Post by Nick »

ebbwboy wrote:Subject heading speaks for itself. I can't understand the mentality of people who post such destabilising, unsubstantiated speculation on the message board of a club they purport to support.

I take it from your answer ebbwboy that Stormy's post has been confirmed as a wash-out (or at least unlikely to materialise)?

Believe what you want fella's,its true

Post by Guest »

I am sitting by one of them right now and he is saying that one has certainly gone and the other is very much on the way.Im Gutted that they are leaving.What more can I say,just keep looking at the South Wales Argus. :cry:
The ref

Post by The ref »

Nice in Coleg Powys at the moment is it?
EIA

Re: Believe what you want fella's,its true

Post by EIA »

Stormtrooper wrote:I am sitting by one of them right now and he is saying that one has certainly gone and the other is very much on the way.Im Gutted that they are leaving.What more can I say,just keep looking at the South Wales Argus. :cry:
Well if they want to go let them go I'll certainly not be stood in the doorway barring their way out!
I think most Ebbw fans would say the same, thanks for the past season but if you want to go don't let us stop you. The message has to go out loud and clear the club will not be held to ransome and the club is far bigger than ANY individual be they player or coach. Good bye lads.
E I Addio Ebbw Almost Won the Cup
Graham

Re: Believe what you want fella's,its true

Post by Graham »

EIA wrote:the club is far bigger than ANY individual be they player or coach.
Well said. If they go, then they go. Thanks and goodbye. Every season people leave, it's part of rugby life. If they go then they go with our blessing. How many people have stayed at the club and been half hearted about it? If people don't want to be here then we are better off without them. It's either 100% Ebbw or we're better off without them.

Let's remember that the best coach in Wales (Ruddock) left us to go on to bigger and better things and we are no worse off for it. Life goes on so what's the big deal?

People move on every season and so do we as a club. So let's hear no more about it. When it happens it happens, end of story.
wiggy29

Post by wiggy29 »

If they are leaving please don't leave it until its too late to get in replacements :cry: