Those who know me, know the truth

You'll never guess what I heard in the pub/club/Tesco's last night.......

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

The Real Chay

Those who know me, know the truth

Post by The Real Chay »

I just wanted to let you know (after trying to set up an account after finding my e-mail chaybillen@hotmail.com BANNED) that these threads below are in now way instigated by myself.

Whatever the situation next season, I wouldnt chose to air my dirty washing on an open board, especially using a works e-mail address (a coleg powys addy wouldnt take that much working out who it was!!!). That said I have discussed a few rumours and mumblings with a collegue who I thought I could trust and will be dealing with him when I get the chance.

I only found out about this after one of the players rang me earlier and told me about this thread. My apologies to anyone who has taken offence from any of the content but as the title states, those of you who know me, know this type of thing isnt my style and it will be dealt with as soon as I see the offender.

I will be preparing the team with Byron and Carl in the same (semi) Professional way for our remaining 3 fixtures regardless of what the future holds.

If anyone wants to discuss this further you now have my addy if you want a chat.

See you all at Stradey!

Chay
Graham

Post by Graham »

Hi Chay,

I bet that's the last time you tell him anything in confidence again eh? :wink:

The reason your Hotmail account won't work is because Admin (Tony) has banned all Hotmail and Yahoo accounts. This is because most of the trolls that frequent these boards get banned and simply set up a new account by using a limitless supply of new Hotmail/Yahoo accounts.

Either way, whatever your decision is fella, we are extremely grateful to you for the help and experience you've passed on to what is essentially a very young and inexperienced squad (with one or two exceptions). If the future dictates that you move on, so be it. Everyone at Ebbw Vale will wish you well in your future as a coach and harbour no ill feelings toward you. It's your career and there comes a time that you must put yourself first.

As a player (Seems like many moons ago now) you gave this club 100% dedication and effort. As a coach you have done exactly the same and we are delighted to have had you as both.

As much as we would like to see you stay, whatever you decide must be the right thing for you, best of luck to you.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Those who know me, know the truth

Post by admin »

The Real Chay wrote:I just wanted to let you know (after trying to set up an account after finding my e-mail chaybillen@hotmail.com BANNED) that these threads below are in now way instigated by myself.

Chay
As Graham explained above Chay, all Hotmail and Yahoo (and for that matter all freemail addresses are banned as and when they turn up) as explained in the first forum "Registration". This hopefully prevents trolling.

Your "mate" actually used a freemail address that has now been banned - Is he also a green bay packers fan by any chance??

Tony
Malpas69

Post by Malpas69 »

The Real Chay wrote:... regardless of what the future holds.
This statement from Chay worries me a bit. It certainly implies that he (and maybe Byron) are leaving at the end of the season.

Whilst I agree that no one individual is bigger than the Club, I for one would not like to see Chay or Byron leave. Would love to see us have a period of stability, especially with the top 12 team thing hanging over us next year.

If one individual is undermining their team selection/training methods/tactics etc. (and we all know who that is), I would rather see us get rid of him.

Whilst this forum is not a very good way of finding out that they may be leaving, nice to see Chay setting the record straight(ish). If they do go, I'm sure they go with the Club's blessing.
Crime in multi-storey car parks - that is just wrong on so many different levels!!
RhysJervis

Post by RhysJervis »

Maybe going to Newport, or the Dragons? :wink: :wink: :wink:
...GARN RFC...
Milo

Post by Milo »

Here here, rumours such as this are so easily digested and circulated it's untrue.
They do no good what so ever for the club, players and coaches especially when theres no truth in them.

As I was at the last ebbw vale rugby board meeting I can promise you all that all that all that was done was a review of the season and how to make improvements for next year. Sackings of coaches was certainly not on the agenda just positive steps to take the club forward.

When rumours such as these do the rounds it does us no good at all and for all we know if they go any further then the coaches may get so cheesed off thinking theres a lack of confidence they may not want to stay anyway. So please keep rumours positive ones and stop the "silly season" rumours from getting out of hand.

To end this post I would just like to say that this is the most positive of starts to a season we will have next year, and I can assure you plans are in place to ensure this club thrives and develops further so ignore the bad gossip going around its looking very good for next year.

Milo
A bad days fishing is better than a great day in work!

http://iainswansonangling.weebly.com/
Mykal

Post by Mykal »

If one individual is undermining their team selection/training methods/tactics etc. (and we all know who that is), I would rather see us get rid of him.
I don't know. Any clues?