Celtic League

Anything regional, again there are limits

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

Graham

Post by Graham »

String wrote:And when did Davies ever become anything other than a whining idiot? His commentries are poor, he has a lack of knowledge of modern laws and when asked to comment on most problems he replies "oh i dunno mun, its do'in my 'ed in" and thats it.
I have every respect in the world for JD as a player, but that is as far as it goes. All you hear from him on the television is the word "bang" every two minutes. Put him in a studio with the cleverer pundits and he brings nothing to the debate.
The "oh i dunno mun, its do'in my 'ed in" statement was a work of art from him. No wonder so many people think the Welsh are thick.
String

Post by String »

RhysJervis wrote: Oh look at that Graham!!! So you did mention Newport. Must be the old age mate, you want to see someone about that.
When did graham change his name to string ?

Still waiting for you to answer the question on the other forum too.
String

Post by String »

Graham wrote: I have every respect in the world for JD as a player, but that is as far as it goes. All you hear from him on the television is the word "bang" every two minutes. Put him in a studio with the cleverer pundits and he brings nothing to the debate.
As a commentator unfortunately hes blissfully unaware of law changes and so on. How many times do you hear him yelling such gems as "thats a double movement that is" and "you have to let him get to his feet" when neither are correct in terms of the laws.

Brian Moore is probably the most knowledgable commentator although his attitude tends to make him irritating at times,
Graham

Post by Graham »

RhysJervis wrote:
Rich coming from a newport fan who at times could field a non welsh XV, who threatened to take the WRU to court for tightening restrictions on foreigners and who still pay more money for overseas players than any other club.
Oh look at that Graham!!! So you did mention Newport. Must be the old age mate, you want to see someone about that.

Before you reply, we were talking about the Zurich Premiership and the English National Team, not Newport. So dont say it was relevant to the subject.
Are you being deliberately obtuse about it? :?:

That is NOT my post. Look at the name next to it. You really should read posts before replying to them as you are looking very silly now.

I will accept your apology now thank you. 8)
RhysJervis

Post by RhysJervis »

EXACTLY WHITCOMBE!

Theres loads of English players in the squads, but they are not getting in to the match day team, because of the foreign players taking the spaces. Congratulations and thanks for re wording and proving my point.

By the way, dont tell me that 40% of the regions match day squad isnt Welsh, thats rubbish!!!
...GARN RFC...
String

Post by String »

RhysJervis wrote: Theres loads of English players in the squads, but they are not getting in to the match day team, because of the foreign players taking the spaces. Congratulations and thanks for re wording and proving my point.
You seem to need educating in basic numeracy. England has far more clubs and far more players at the top level. That alone means more english players are getting top level games than their welsh equivalents.
By the way, dont tell me that 40% of the regions match day squad isnt Welsh, thats rubbish!!!
You'd better tell the WRU, thats exactly the figures they quoted when they wanted something dont about it (and newport tried to block).

Now, answer the question asked in the other forum.