Celtic League is back on

Anything regional, again there are limits

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

Graham

Celtic League is back on

Post by Graham »

Our celtic cousins had nowhere to go, so why the hell the wru felt it necessary to be seen to be doing all the bridge building I simply do not know. They need Wales if they are going to be competitive next season.

Each country will benefit from a strong cross border competition (as long as the Irish decide to take it seriously), but I seriously think that it was the Irish and the Scottish that would have come off the worst if there had been no Celtic League this season.
RhysJervis

Post by RhysJervis »

Im glad its back on, if only to prove a few people who thought this would be the end wrong.
...GARN RFC...
wiggy29

Post by wiggy29 »

Yes maybe back on but will it get the support from the fans of rugby? :?
String

Post by String »

An idiotic decision by the scots and the irish. A tornament they dont want or need resurrected just to please the WRU and rewarding moffet for his behind the scenes dealing and back stabbing again.

Will slow slightly but definatly not prevent the bankruptcy of all the welsh superclubs though.
RhysJervis

Post by RhysJervis »

An idiotic decision by the scots and the irish. A tornament they dont want or need
Of course they need it!! OK, maybe they dont want it, its not the best competition in the world, but i cant think what things would be liked without it, especially for the Irish.
...GARN RFC...