Ebbw official site link

The place for discussion of those things not related to the Club, but beware there are limits!!

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

Mykal

Ebbw official site link

Post by Mykal »

Just noticed that the link to this forum has been setup on the main Ebbw site.
Seisyll ap Dyfnwal

Re: Ebbw official site link

Post by Seisyll ap Dyfnwal »

Mykal wrote:Just noticed that the link to this forum has been setup on the main Ebbw site.
Do we know when the old site will be discontinued?
Graham

Post by Graham »

Seisyll ap Dyfnwal wrote:
Mykal wrote:Just noticed that the link to this forum has been setup on the main Ebbw site.
Do you mean the old Voy Board?
It's already been set to moderated status (no posts without acceptance from Admin). It will stay there for a while I would guess and might come in handy as back up if (God forbid) this site goes down for any substantial length of time.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Graham wrote:
Seisyll ap Dyfnwal wrote:
Do you mean the old Voy Board?
It's already been set to moderated status (no posts without acceptance from Admin). It will stay there for a while I would guess and might come in handy as back up if (God forbid) this site goes down for any substantial length of time.
Actually it probably is best left there at the moment just in case this goes down at all - databases can be very touchy! I suppose most people who want to post have the address anyway and it could stay moderated to prevent too much hassle.
Raffles

Post by Raffles »

Where exactly is the link? I can't see it on the home page and the supporters arena banner on the independant site just takes me to Voy. Glad I remembered to book mark it when I copied and pasted it from Voy!
String

Post by String »

Home page of official site, just above the hit counter.