why mention England

The place for discussion of those things not related to the Club, but beware there are limits!!

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

viewfromthestand

why mention England

Post by viewfromthestand »

I don t know how many of our faithful feel like me. I am absolutely fed up with all the newspaper and TV pundits banging on about England. Today at 9.15 I have already been subjected to two newscasts whereby the pundits are blowing the trumpets of the English. They did nt lose on Saturday night as the scoreline suggests but gifted Wales the game. Now come on the winners are the ones with more points and unless 28 has suddenly become less than 25 Wales were the winners. Fair discussion is all I ask, this English bias is really getting my dander up.
robert rees

Re: why mention England

Post by robert rees »

Agree banging on about it way too much
CJ

Post by CJ »

Its not like the english and their media to bang on either!
Malpas69

Post by Malpas69 »

They'd practically won the World Cup before it started if you listened to some of the 'so called' experts - no need for any of the other Nations to even bother turning up.

Hopefully, they won't progress out of the Group - even then some will probably still be tipping them to win the World Cup... bonkers.
Crime in multi-storey car parks - that is just wrong on so many different levels!!
jadegoodiesfridge

Post by jadegoodiesfridge »

John Inverdale being a prime example .Two corkers already spring to mind .On day one ,prior to England v Fiji Inverdale announced that observing the fixtures England should have an easy ride to the semi finals.Followed by last week's conclusion that in the wake of Wales beating England ,Wales really are up against it now what with Fiji on the horizon.A game that ,in Inverdale' s estimation, Wales would be out of the competition if they lose .After all.England have a fairly easy ride against the minnows Australia haven't they? John Inverdale ....dear me !