injured players

The place for discussion of those things not related to the Club, but beware there are limits!!

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

david brown

injured players

Post by david brown »

Just read in the jolly old ARGUS ,that we have signed a second row from PONTYPOOL .Does anyone have any info on our injured players long term and short term ?.Very aware like most supporters that we are struggling at centre and hooker .Really would be grateful if my request could be responded to.
jadegoodiesfridge

Re: injured players

Post by jadegoodiesfridge »

Well,Andrew informed us recently that Adam and Dominic could/should be ready next month .Chunkys out till Christmas as is Ashley according to the good old Argus whilst I did hear that Joe franchie will be available for Tuesdays game.Obviously we need cover at hooker,whilst the arrival of Max Williams does ease our woes at second row somewhat.
robert rees

Post by robert rees »

Max, the lad from pooler I thought was a dragons academy player.
jadegoodiesfridge

Post by jadegoodiesfridge »

Yes Rob you're right , he is. Also ,as an aside ,forgot about Rory Pitman who has a broken thumb.
robert rees

Post by robert rees »

I heard Adam would be back in November hopefully.
Wynne

Post by Wynne »

Really looking forward to all the boys coming back from injury, it seems Adams rehab is going really well but I understand there is no definite time at this stage, (can't wait). Dom is much the same, no point in rushing them back too soon though, they must be right. Not sure about Pitman, thankfully we are strong in the back row. Good to see Max Williams is coming to Ebbw, he's a real talent with bags of potential. Looking forward to the next game.
david brown

Post by david brown »

Very many thanks WYNNE greatly appreciated .