season tickets

Whether you're looking forward to kick-off or the final whistle has blown, this is the place for supporters of EVRFC

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

jadegoodiesfridge

season tickets

Post by jadegoodiesfridge »

Apparently it was mentioned at the AGM but couldn't attend due to work. How much is a season ticket going to cost for the forthcoming season ?
viewfromthestand

Re: season tickets

Post by viewfromthestand »

The cost for a full season ticket will increase by £25 to £125 this season . We will get shares in the club which is included in the price. A concessionary ticket was priced at £75 if I remember correctly. Jonathan highlighted our financial plight due to the the shambles of a fixture list produced last year. The WRU are clawing back their advance . We need the income generated by season tickets to continue as a viable concern. Have to say the meeting was a real eye opener.
jadegoodiesfridge

Thanks for the feedback VFTS . Very interesting post.Much appreciated
robert rees

Post by robert rees »

Looks like the prem will have to consider wage cuts if it doesn't get more funding etc
Stevey

Post by Stevey »

Most Premiership clubs suffered financially because of last seasons shambles, WRU should compensate clubs IMO, but they won't as there is no moral being there, so unless you have a former pieman who is willing to lose loads of dough,pardon the pun, I'm afraid it's down to us guys to take up the slack. We enjoy a challenge at Ebbw, don't we?
jadegoodiesfridge

I've owned a few shares in the club down the years .A few more and I should own The Welfare ! ( I will purchase a season ticket though)
Stevey

Post by Stevey »

jadegoodiesfridge wrote:I've owned a few shares in the club down the years .A few more and I should own The Welfare ! ( I will purchase a season ticket though)
I must own half the Welfare so you can have the other half. :D
bankboy440plus

Post by bankboy440plus »

I'm assuming that the "rolling" standard order is still functioning, so am I able to collect my season ticket at some stage this week please?
marshomano

Post by marshomano »

Posted yesterday on the EVRFC site

SEASON TICKETS FOR SALE / COLLECTION
Posted on August 30, 2017 by Robert Smith

You can buy / collect season tickets this Thursday, August 31st, between 6 and 7pm from the clubhouse. Please remember we can’t take card payments so it’s cash, cheques or standing orders only. When the tickets are collected, those people with an existing standing order will receive a form to enable them to alter it to the new amount. Anyone wanting to create a new standing order can download the form from the season tickets page, or collect the form when the ticket is purchased.