New Coaches?

You'll never guess what I heard in the pub/club/Tesco's last night.......

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

Henry Crun

New Coaches?

Post by Henry Crun »

Okay ladies and gentlemen, here is a new thread to replace the one that I had to delete. It had become a source of embarrassment.

I'm all for free speech and that, but when it can make our wonderful club a laughing stock, you can stick your free speech.

I'm sure that everyone would like to thank the outgoing coaches who did everything they could. Sadly not all clubs/coaches get the same benefits as other clubs can provide such as the money to buy in players, the facilities and of course limited time to do everything that's needed to coach a team at this level.

Whoever takes the reigns will, I'm sure, be given a huge Addicts welcome and all the support a coach deserves.
"Chickens can't see where they're going in the fog. Unless it's a fog chicken, and there's no such thing as a fog chicken".
Phillip Grey

Re: New Coaches?

Post by Phillip Grey »

Absolutely correct Mr Crun, very well moderated.

This is a discussion board, for people to discuss topics and express views, but the last set of posts were getting out of hand and too personal against each other.

We’re all grown ups, let’s act like it please gentlemen.
One Smart Fellow, He Felt Smart
david brown

Post by david brown »

If any of my posts caused embarrassment to my club .May i apologies unreservedly,that was never my intention .
Henry Crun

Post by Henry Crun »

To quote Mr Hitler: Can’t we all just get along?

That was Dai Hitler from Pontnewydd.
"Chickens can't see where they're going in the fog. Unless it's a fog chicken, and there's no such thing as a fog chicken".
Malpas69

Post by Malpas69 »

Jim Mallinder is available? :D
Crime in multi-storey car parks - that is just wrong on so many different levels!!
ebbwboy

Post by ebbwboy »

Malpas69 wrote:Jim Mallinder is available? :D
I saw him talking to our chairman in Wetherspoons last weekend.
"We may be in the tropics but today Queensland has been as cold as Ebbw Vale" - Stuart Barnes, Lions' Tour 2001.
Phillip Grey

Post by Phillip Grey »

What about Graham Henry?

I recall him enjoying a few pleasant Friday nights at Ebbw Vale in the past.
Is that justification for Mr Chairman to give him a call?
Topspectator

Post by Topspectator »

Any news or any names mentioned on the coaching front ?
Stevey

Post by Stevey »

We can all speculate and throw names into the hat but we must be patient and all will eventually be revealed. If you read into this that I know something........ you're right, Christmas is coming and Boxing Day will follow that.......about the coaches? 'Fraid not.
Gas128

Post by Gas128 »

Well guys I have eared through quite a good source that mr strange and ceri jones are here for seven weeks until they appoint a new one .
Phillip Grey

Post by Phillip Grey »

I heard the same from my traveling partner.

Brilliant news, and by all accounts they picked the reins up straight away.
david brown

Post by david brown »

Having been a senior Trade Union official for 30 years of my working life .This leaves one with a rather suspicious out look.So purely from a speculative point of view.just wondered if the events which took place at CROSS KEYS yesterday could be in any way remortely connected to us ???????
jadegoodiesfridge

Post by jadegoodiesfridge »

I thought the same David,but then again why would Mr.Woods want to resume a role that he was doing at Cross Keys.Reading the argus article it stated he wanted a new challenge.If he came to Ebbw it probably would be the same challenge wouldn't it ? I dunno,maybe I'm wrong .By the way ,spoke to a couple of Merthyr fans in work this week and they say a certain Mr.Jarvis is interested in heading for Ebbw.A case of wait and see methinks.
david brown

Post by david brown »

TOUCHE MON BON AMI .OR ELEMENTARY Dr WATSON.NICE TO HAVE SOMETHING CORRECT FOR A CHANGE.
The Watcher

Post by The Watcher »

What's your thought on the appointment?

I think it is avery shrewd and strong appointment