Next season

You'll never guess what I heard in the pub/club/Tesco's last night.......

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

chris

Next season

Post by chris »

Any news on signings? Seems very quiet at the moment.
jadegoodiesfridge

Re: Next season

Post by jadegoodiesfridge »

Heard we signed Lewis Young's brother from Aberdare. ( don't know his Christian name sadly ), and Rhys Clarke has signed for Cardiff......so I've heard.
Stevey

Post by Stevey »

Heard Rhys Clarke was thinking of going to Cardiff but decided to stay, hope this is true he's a class act.
valleyblues

Post by valleyblues »

I heard he decided to stay after the coaching change
Villa, we are coming for you!!!!!
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Newbridge Centre Paul King to Ebbw vale
david brown

Post by david brown »

Read that an est 52 players have been involved in transfers between the 15 premiership clubs for next season,Why only 15 clubs ? because it appears our club is still perusing over what is apparently left.Have a feeling our very shrewd coaching staff have got a few aces up their sleeve and will surprise us all shortly.
Beaufort Boy

Post by Beaufort Boy »

Rhys Clarke is staying at Ebbw, so is Toby!...Latest, anyways....
Always take the lens cap off mun mush...

https://neilcharlesrobertsphotography.smugmug.com
valleyblues

Post by valleyblues »

Beaufort Boy wrote:Rhys Clarke is staying at Ebbw, so is Toby!...Latest, anyways....
Great news
Villa, we are coming for you!!!!!
chris

Post by chris »

hoppy wrote:Newbridge Centre Paul King to Ebbw vale
Good signing. Looked really sharp when playing for us on permit at the back end of the season.
chris

Post by chris »

Both only rumours I should emphasise...

Heard we have signed Rhys Jones (Dorian's brother) and Ashley Sweet for next season.

Both excellent signings if true. Anyone able to confirm or deny?
chris

Post by chris »

Wow, it really is quiet on here! I do worry that without a little excitement generated by new signings etc. that attendances might continue to dwindle year on year... for example, we seem to be the only club in the league with no news so far, what's going on???
david brown

Post by david brown »

Heard that when the team come onto the field next season ,they will be INTRODUCED by a new tune,.THE SOUND OF SILENCE by SIMON and GARFUNLKE. Is that so called drag night a secret way to maybe drag new players in?? All jokes aside it is embarrassing that we are the only club with no info on next season ,not only of new signings but our current squad.
Henry Crun

Post by Henry Crun »

david brown wrote:Heard that when the team come onto the field next season ,they will be INTRODUCED by a new tune,.THE SOUND OF SILENCE by SIMON and GARFUNLKE. Is that so called drag night a secret way to maybe drag new players in?? All jokes aside it is embarrassing that we are the only club with no info on next season ,not only of new signings but our current squad.
All jokes aside? I think you need to work on your act mun. :shock:

Rest assured that things have moved along and signings have been made.

This coaching team and staff are intelligent, very shrewd and, I'm sure, would have assessed and sorted out any squad requirements quite a while back.

Remember, patience isn't just a card game.

Do us a favour and remove the stuff before "all jokes aside" dude. :wink:
"Chickens can't see where they're going in the fog. Unless it's a fog chicken, and there's no such thing as a fog chicken".
david brown

Post by david brown »

My most eternal thanks for breaking the sound of silence.Incidently the definition of the noun dude ,is an old fashioned dandy.Being born in VICTORIA in 1937,i feel rather flattered .Glad to see the support for the coaches .Seem to recall you were one of the advocators for keeping the original coaches on ????
Last edited by david brown on 26 Jun 2018 23:42, edited 2 times in total.
david brown

Post by david brown »

My most eternal thanks for breaking the sound of silence.Incidently the definition of the noun dude ,is an old fashioned dandy.Being born in VICTORIA in 1937 ,i feel rather flattered .