Exhibitionists

The place for discussion of those things not related to the Club, but beware there are limits!!

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

jadegoodiesfridge

Exhibitionists

Post by jadegoodiesfridge »

I see Ebbw's answer to Banksy have been up to their old tricks down EXP again.They're so thick that " Charlotte and Tam" actually signed their masterpieces.( Usual crap,yellow smiley face,a joint etc..etc..)But their piece De resistance is the three foot yellow phallus on the toilet wall overlooking the ground.Yes folks,a three foot yellow phallus.Just about sums up Charlotte and Tam really.Hopefully Gwent Police will be paying the girls a visit sooner rather than later.
viewfromthestand

Re: Exhibitionists

Post by viewfromthestand »

I was at the club last week. Whereby the gang who frequent the Clive Burgess terrace were having a glass smashing party. Another member rang 101 and waited, waited , waited . i m sure everyone gets the point. In a hour and fifteen minutes no answer. Smashed bottles Vandalism and mayhem. No deterrent.
jadegoodiesfridge

Post by jadegoodiesfridge »

Fair point Karl.Maybe I should have put.....but I'm not holding my breathe....at the end of my previous post.
Stevey

Post by Stevey »

But they, the police, are very eager to tell you about all their good work........on Twitter.
html junkie

Post by html junkie »

viewfromthestand wrote:I was at the club last week. Whereby the gang who frequent the Clive Burgess terrace were having a glass smashing party. Another member rang 101 and waited, waited , waited . i m sure everyone gets the point. In a hour and fifteen minutes no answer. Smashed bottles Vandalism and mayhem. No deterrent.
There's always this approach: ring 999 and tell the operator that an irate EVRFC member is just about to take a shotgun out to scare off some local youths who are committing criminal damage to council property. Well, you think he said "scare off" but, now you come to think about it, he had a very intense (some might say 'demonic') look about him as he left the building...

Seriously, I do sympathise with the police. As an officer told me recently, that thin blue line is stretched very, very thin at times.
Martyn Madden: That's show business
Me: **** off!