scrum v

The place for discussion of those things not related to the Club, but beware there are limits!!

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

viewfromthestand

scrum v

Post by viewfromthestand »

Read many of the comments on the new look Scrum V programme. I have to agree it is appalling . The usual regional drivel and to cap it all an in depth report about Namibia. Let s be honest Namibia better known as South Africa 4ths would be beaten by many of the premiership teams. I applaud the BBC for showing the premiership live and so far the games have been exciting but there is only one reason for the BBC showing premiership games though and that is they lost the pro14 to pay per view and they would have had to make upwards of 20 people redundant. Quality acts like Phil Steele etc. Too good to lose to other channels.
Scrum V is a jumble and a mess, they used to go to rugby clubs and do the show, I would suggest they revert to this and start interviewing the characters within those clubs. People who live for the game and have many an amusing tale to share. This would bring in more viewers I m certain.
Why do they give the Dragons coach airtime . Bernard Jackman ought to be writing for the ARGUS as he d fit right in with his bullshit excuses for under performing . Last season not his players , this season they re learning to play together. Quite frankly I don t care about the Dragons but I care about Gwent rugby and this guy is making it look stupid.