unanswered questions

Whether you're looking forward to kick-off or the final whistle has blown, this is the place for supporters of EVRFC

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

david brown

unanswered questions

Post by david brown »

Please could someone soothe my troubled brow ?Has LOCKE had his suspension yet ,bearing in mind we play them soon ?have read that BOTICA is on loan to us for the season.He is currently playing and scoring heavily for CROSS KEYS.Will he be allowed to play for them against us in a fortnights time?
viewfromthestand

Re: unanswered questions

Post by viewfromthestand »

Hi Dave, I ve trawled the WRU Disciplinary pages and cannot see Craig Locke s name appearing , so I would suggest it has not come up as yet. As for Jacob Botica playing for Cross Keys I don t see any reason why he could not. He is a Dragons asset and therfore he can play for whoever they choose to send him to. He was one of our attached players but since he has gone to Keys at the moment I would say this is part of the compensation (and I m only speculating)that the Dragons are handing over for grabbing Jason Tovey for the rest of the season. If you look back to the Bargoed game we had Jack Dixon playing for us and he s allocated to Bedwas. So I think this should clarify your questions. Karl
david brown

Post by david brown »

Very many thanks.just hope that he has an off day with his kicking when we play them.

Post by 123 »

I understand that the prem suspension committee on meet ever few weeks and thus lockes hearing will be then
Will2

Post by Will2 »

Craig lockes red card was overturned