Kristian Parker

You'll never guess what I heard in the pub/club/Tesco's last night.......

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

Malpas69

Kristian Parker

Post by Malpas69 »

Despite being listed in the Ebbw Vale squad for the forthcoming season, I just read on the Pontypridd website that Kristian Parker has signed for them?

Not sure whether anyone "in the know" would care to comment?
Crime in multi-storey car parks - that is just wrong on so many different levels!!
shaunspikey

Re: Kristian Parker

Post by shaunspikey »

Yep on twitter to...seems to be a done deal

For a team that we’re going bankrupt mid season the seem to be signing a hell of a lot of players
Always on the bank
Stevey

Post by Stevey »

Be sad to see him go, always gave everything.
jadegoodiesfridge

Post by jadegoodiesfridge »

I think the whole thing stinks.OK ,we can't stand in the way of players leaving,Hundreds of players have come and gone since I first started supporting Ebbw.What gets my back up about this is that Kris played for Ponty last week against Merthyr.Considering he was part of our plans for the 19/20 season mentioned in the homepage in the week,whilst playing for Ponty he was on loan from us,suggesting Ebbw helped Ponty out during a lack of second row cover.Nothing wrong with that .Well done Ebbw.Sadly we announced that we were in financial duress to say the least,but the core of the squad were staying,including Kris.Or so we were led to believe......Lo and behold the following day Ponty announced on their website that Kris had signed for them .Talk about kicking a team when they're down !to get him must have been a cloak and dagger affair to say the least and just about sums up what Pontypridd RFC thinks about us ,after we helped them out less than a week earlier.Pontypridd are apparently worse off than most in the premiership,owing thousands to creditors,yet are signing players left right and centre.Frankly I couldn't give a monkey's where they're getting their money from,or how they are going to clear a significant debt,I just felt strongly about the way they seemingly went about signing Kris from us .Best of luck to Kris though,He was one helluva player.
The Ponty King

Post by The Ponty King »

It’s sad to see such a influential player leave, Kris gave everything, every time he played and will be missed greatly. I know Kris lives in Ponty and is a busy man working in a Cardiff based school, which probably explains the move. We need to to find a new slab head.
david brown

Post by david brown »

Just read that the bankrupt boys ,alias PONTYPRIDD .Have signed a new forwards coach and 7new players for next season.Always thought the Royal mint was in LLANTRISANT.?????