Anybody going?

If you have any comments or views on the Gwent Dragons this is the place to post.

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

RhysJervis

Anybody going?

Post by RhysJervis »

Anybody going down to Newport tonight for the Dragons v Borders match? Fancy giving me a lift? :wink:

A few of the Newport RFC players are on the bench tonight, but Goffeys back. Cooper and Sweeneys out for that North v South match though.

Prediction 30 - 10 to the Dreigiau.
...GARN RFC...
String

Post by String »

This may surprise you but....

Im not going and dont know any ebbw fans that are.

Oh, im supporting borders. They wont win but doesnt mean im not supporting them.
RhysJervis

Post by RhysJervis »

20-12 to Dragons at half time. Its on BBC 2.

Come on the Dragons.
...GARN RFC...
String

Post by String »

You couldnt even be arsed to go and support the team you claim to support.

Very shallow.
RhysJervis

Post by RhysJervis »

Couldnt be arsed?

Whitcombe its got to be said, your an idiot.

I think you'll find the busses run from Newport to Ebbw until 17:15, and to Brynmawr until 18:15. Way before the match even started. The closest i could get home is Varteg Hill, and the old mans out drinking so i couldnt get a lift home from there.

Now think before you post.

This line was edited by Moderator. This was not a nasty insult, but it needs to be nipped in the bud before it gets out of hand. Let's try and keep it in check please people.
...GARN RFC...
String

Post by String »

So i'll say it again, despite having mates in newport and claiming people around here also support the dragons you were unable to find anyone to give a lift and didnt bother making the effort at all to get a bus,train, taxi or any other method.

In short, "your" team playing a few miles away you didnt bother leaving the house to go and watch. Armchair support springs to mind.

Im still waiting for your response as why if you have no interest in ebbw vale you choose to irritate people on an ebbw vale supporters forum. Why not use a board of people that actually give a toss about you're team.

You said it yourself, you're a newport supporter.
RhysJervis

Post by RhysJervis »

So i'll say it again, despite having mates in newport and claiming people around here also support the dragons you were unable to find anyone to give a lift and didnt bother making the effort at all to get a bus,train, taxi or any other method.
Right, so i'll just phone a mate and tell them i'm kipping over theirs is it? A bit rude i think.

Bus: Ive just told you, dont you listen? This line edited again by moderator. I know the word wasn't nasty or dirty, but let's keep try to keep it under control.

Train: To where exactly? The nearest is Abergavenny or Rhymney, and how the hell am i going to get home from there?

Taxi: 40 pound, so thats out of the question.

Any other method: Yes, thinking about it i should have taken Newport Airways to Ebbw Vale Airport.

"In short, "your" team playing a few miles away you didnt bother leaving the house to go and watch. Armchair support springs to mind. "

Ha!!! Armchair support, you OBVIOUSLY dont know me.

And you can stay waiting for an answer, because i dont intend to answer any time soon. :D :D :D :D :D[/i]
...GARN RFC...
String

Post by String »

RhysJervis wrote: Right, so i'll just phone a mate and tell them i'm kipping over theirs is it? A bit rude i think.
You never heard of asking? Plus if what you claimed on the old board were correct thered be loads of newport supporters around here to offer a lift. Odd then they all seem to have vanished.
Bus: Ive just told you idiot, dont you listen?
Bus down, train back.
Train: To where exactly? The nearest is Abergavenny or Rhymney, and how the hell am i going to get home from there?
A lift or a taxi from there. Its not expensive to taxi from abergavenny. Its not difficult.
Ha!!! Armchair support, you OBVIOUSLY dont know me.
Again, you couldnt be arsed to use any of the options and chose to watch on TV a game you could have attended.
And you can stay waiting for an answer, because i dont intend to answer any time soon. :D :D :D :D :D
So in stating that its fair to assume you have no real reason to be on an ebbw vale board and are here just to troll.
RhysJervis

Post by RhysJervis »

You never heard of asking? Plus if what you claimed on the old board were correct thered be loads of newport supporters around here to offer a lift.
I wouldnt be so rude to put them in such an awkward position.
Bus down, train back.

Quote:

A lift or a taxi from there. Its not expensive to taxi from abergavenny. Its not difficult.
So 3.30 for the bus down, 5 for the ticket, 2.50 for a burger or some food, a pound for the druggy in the bus station, aother 3 for the train to abergavenny, at least 15 for a taxi back. Thats nearly 30 pound. Like i said i couldnt get a lift beause the old mans out drinking. Now you might be able to afford to pay that money, but i cant.
Again, you couldnt be arsed to use any of the options
Any of the options? There was 1 option, and that cost at least 30 pound.

Apology accepted in advance. Thank You
...GARN RFC...
String

Post by String »

RhysJervis wrote: I wouldnt be so rude to put them in such an awkward position.
Yet you started the thread with "Anybody going down to Newport tonight for the Dragons v Borders match? Fancy giving me a lift? ".

Looks suspiciously like trolling again.
Bus down, train back.
So 3.30 for the bus down, 5 for the ticket, 2.50 for a burger or some food, a pound for the druggy in the bus station, aother 3 for the train to abergavenny, at least 15 for a taxi back. Thats nearly 30 pound. Like i said i couldnt get a lift beause the old mans out drinking. Now you might be able to afford to pay that money, but i cant.
So borrow the money or get there some other way. Fact still remains you didnt bother going to see YOUR team play.

Any of the options? There was 1 option, and that cost at least 30 pound.
Apology accepted in advance. Thank You
Options: Bus down, train back. Train down and back. Ask someone for a lift. Combination of taxi/bus/train. Many options. You chose neither.

Again, WHY are you on an ebbw vale board when you dont like them and arent interested in them? Looks like you're only here to annoy and troll. Are you bothering to go and support ebbw vale later today? Somehow i doubt it.
RhysJervis

Post by RhysJervis »

Sorry Whitcombe but its getting obvious that your running low on thinsg to say. The fact is theres no way to get back from Nieuport, end of story.

See, around about now Graham would have joined in with you, but even he sees my point.
...GARN RFC...
Dai Rob

Post by Dai Rob »

Hey Rhys thingamy - why don't you ask anyone of the 12000+ "fans" that signed that partition for a lift? After all, it was said that they were all from Townie land..

Don't exist? Ah didn't think so. The figures quoted by the terrible twins (Watkins & Brown) were pointless and served only to wind people up - oh a bit like your postings. (I see your upsetting the staff again).

:roll:
RhysJervis

Post by RhysJervis »

Partition? Dont you mean petition?

Duw Duw...corrected by a 15 year old.

By the way, anybody could sign the petition, it wasnt Dragons fans.

Im not only here to wind people up, and oh by the way, your exactly a week behind. Keep up mun, nobody has posted on here for a week.
...GARN RFC...
EIA

Post by EIA »

RhysJervis wrote:Partition? Dont you mean petition?

On reading the post I think Dai Rob could be right, Newport wanted to be alone and that's Partition isn't it?

By the way, anybody could sign the petition,

They obviously did and we all knew what was going on, but at the time the Newport board were putting it forward as a huge Newport fan base and it was also heralded as a major supporter movement by Dobbin Ravey in the Arsegus. Their circulation figures must have plummeted in the Valleys I don't know anyone who buys it now.
E I Addio Ebbw Almost Won the Cup
Dai Rob

Post by Dai Rob »

RhysJervis wrote:Partition? Dont you mean petition?

By the way, anybody could sign the petition, it wasnt Dragons fans.

Im not only here to wind people up, and oh by the way, your exactly a week behind. Keep up mun, nobody has posted on here for a week.
A week eh? Maybe it's because some people have more interesting lives to lead.. ..petition / partition - either way it's left the dragons trying to find funds and support after brown has deserted them.

Enough ddraig talk - most of the posters here will be focusing on Wednesday.. :D