Anybody going?

If you have any comments or views on the Gwent Dragons this is the place to post.

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

RhysJervis

Post by RhysJervis »

You dont sign a partition, you sign a petition.

What i meant was - whats the point in replying now, this discussion ended ages ago.

why don't you ask anyone of the 12000+ "fans" that signed that PETITION for a lift?

Because obviously they are from Newport, so they'd have to drive over here. Ummm....common sense.
...GARN RFC...
String

Post by String »

RhysJervis wrote: Because obviously they are from Newport, so they'd have to drive over here. Ummm....common sense.
Well you support newport. Why do you expect people not from newport to support newport ?
RhysJervis

Post by RhysJervis »

Im not saying they should. GWENT Dragons, people from Gwent do support them. Lets not go in to this again
...GARN RFC...
String

Post by String »

No they dont,even their own propaganda claims nearly all their support comes from newport.

Newport club, called newport, newport plastered on the shirts run by the newport board. The same board that actively campaigned to REMOVE the gwent word from the official name totally.

If people from gwent supported them youd have no problems finding a lift would you....
RhysJervis

Post by RhysJervis »

No they dont,even their own propaganda claims nearly all their support comes from newport.
Yes they do, obviously. Im from Ebbw Vale and i support them. My mates are from Ebbw Vale and they support them, my fathers from Ebbw Vale and he supports them. Nearly all of my fathers mates in his office supports them. I play for Garndiffaith and most people up there support them. In away matches (Crossy, Panteg, Tredegar, Cwmbran) i see people wearing Dragons shirts and scarfs. Dont tell me theres no support for them.

Im not talking about the "BOARD", im talking about the supporters.
...GARN RFC...
String

Post by String »

So assuming you arent making this up (gets my vote) then evidentally so many people support them you'll have no problems finding transport.

The fact that even newports own board admit they dont get support from outside newport seems to totally pass you by.

The "newport" chants at games too obviously.

More chance of seeing elvis in the garden festival than 3 people in ebbw wearing a dragons top at the same time.
RhysJervis

Post by RhysJervis »

So assuming you arent making this up (gets my vote)
I couldnt care less what you think.

End of discussion for me, i cant win with you
...GARN RFC...
Dai Rob

Post by Dai Rob »

I couldnt care less what you think.

End of discussion for me, i cant win with you[/quote]

:roll:

Horray - the penny drops from the bridge into the river he's guarding..

:twisted:
:lol: