Wales v Italy ticket for sale

Cymru Am Byth ('nuff said)

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

Beefy

Wales v Italy ticket for sale

Post by Beefy »

Hi, I have one L23 R14 ticket going at face value £40 for tomorrow. The downside? Well you'll have to sit near me...my mate had pulled out and there are just three of us going now, but with four tickets.
I'd rather not sell this to a tout tomorrow but needs must (it came from Ticketmaster..not our club).
We're leaving on the 0929 train from Rhymney, so I'd need a call or email by 0830 tomorrow if you wanted to pick it up in Ebbw. Other than that we can meet up in Cardiff as long as you let me know you want it by 0900. A Blues supporter might have it off me in Cardiff otherwise!!!
Moby is 07811184988.

Cheers,

Beefy
"One swallow doesn't make a summer" K.Jones circa. 1998/99
Dil

Post by Dil »

Should have asked in the clubhouse 2 weeks ago when we played Ireland .... full of genuine supporters apparently. :)

Didn't we catch the 9.29am ISG ???
Last edited by Dil on 12 Mar 2006 11:57, edited 1 time in total.
is steve going?

Post by is steve going? »

Yes Dil we did, do you think it was Beefy that pulled the emergency cord and stopped the train? maybe he had a buyer for his "ticketmaster" ticket? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dil

Post by Dil »

Wish I had flogged mine and watched it in the club , it was more distressing watching that rubbish than watching Ebbw on a cold wet windy day getting stuffed.

Thinking of doing something less stressful on Saturdays from now on , bungee jumping or skydiving spring to mind.