Milo and the committe

If you are a member of EVRFC Supporters Club then check here for announcements

Moderators: The ref, Henry Crun, Milo

is steve going?

Milo and the committe

Post by is steve going? »

I would like to give some praise to Milo and everyone that runs the supporters club, for all their hard work throughout the season with the organizing of the away buses, programme selling, raffles.. etc...etc...
your hard work has not gone unrecognized, well not by the Ebbw V at least. Well done to you all, and we'll do it all again next season.
Last edited by is steve going? on 11 May 2006 08:08, edited 1 time in total.
Wally

Post by Wally »

I would like to second those comments.

Being a former committee member, I know how much time and commitment is needed to keep the supporters club going.

Well done to all concerned.
Positive Mental Village Attitude.

C'Mon Ebbw

You can take the Wal out Of Ebbw but you can't take the Ebbw out of the Wal.
RS

Post by RS »

I totally agree with you, ISG. Milo and his committee have done a fantastic job this season.
Don't forget, you read it here first. (Unless it's rubbish, then please assume you read it elsewhere.)
crusader

Post by crusader »

Here! Here!

And to add that the Ebbw Scene "match day magazine" is the best for miles around. Its worth the palty £1 charge just to read REL's words of wisdom, let alone PRO's predictions from the south of France & Milo's column.
Milo

Post by Milo »

Thanks guys, it can be a lot of work but I enjoy doing it and I know my committee members do too.
The supporters club will go from strength to strength next season and if we have a full season playing wise, like we've had the last 2 months it will promise to be a cracking season for Ebbw!
A bad days fishing is better than a great day in work!

http://iainswansonangling.weebly.com/