Foreigners

Anything regional, again there are limits

Moderators: admin, The ref, Henry Crun

Graham

Foreigners

Post by Graham »

With the two New Zeland born national coaches (Henry and Hansen) back where they belong, has this proved that Ruddock was the right man for the job all along? He should have been asked before either of these money grabbers were interviewed. I know we've had some proper "charlies" in charge of Wales that were as Welsh as you can possibly be, and they were rubbish. All they had to do was find the right man.

The reason for this post being in the "Regional" section now follows. :arrow:

All we want now is for these "alleged" regional outfits to start bringing some more home grown players through and realise that they can cope without all these foreigners. Mind you, having seen what the Scarlets have been signing this last couple of months, our self proclaimed "Welshest of Welsh" teams is heading for "Newport" status in the foreigner stakes.

Adam Jones has to play for Llandovery while the Scarlets bring in a 30-something year old lock to take (what should be) the place of a good future Welsh prospect.
:roll:
RhysJervis

Post by RhysJervis »

Not just that, Hottie Louw and Inoke Afeaki are probably going to take the place of Vernon Cooper and Chris Wyatt. Chris has been outstanding this season for the Scarlets, and i wouldnt be surprised if he retires because of this.

I cant see the Tongan captain wanting to be on the bench.
...GARN RFC...